Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Be careful what you wish for :)

I've been away for a while now, but I'm baaaack:) 
I took a brief fast from the internet so that I could focus n what the miracle of Easter means to me.  although I did miss a "date" and there were moments it was really hard not to check Facebook, I made it through.  :) 

Did I ever tell you that I prayed for a strong child? Yep I hear the laughter...  Every day of my pregnancy with Kaelin I prayed for a strong child.  I prayed that she would not fall victim to the people pleasing ways that plagued my childhood.  I prayed that she would not be broken by those who did not agree with her.  I prayed that she would lead women.  OH BOY!! Did I ever get what I prayed for!!

Little did I know that I would be her first testing ground! Laugh on, I'll admit it I wasn't a mom, I had no clue what I was in for! So if I complain too loudly, just remind me that I prayed for this... gently please :) And remember, be careful what you pray for, God is listening. :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember wishing Lucy wouldn't be a biter-now I have a screamer on my hands...still not sure which is worse :)

    ReplyDelete